Friday, March 1, 2013

Are you hip to CURVES AT SEA?


I have just become aware of one of the most exciting events celebrating the beauty, fashion and self-esteem of large size women that I have ever heard of. It is called Curves atSea and it is taking place this summer from August 31 – September 5, 2013. The creators of Curves Fashion Week are taking the fun and glamour off shore for a week of networking and fashion adventure. When I perused the tentative itinerary below, I immediately checked my budget for a vacation savings strategy and checked my wardrobe for a fashion strategy---LOL. I plan to attend!


Welcome Aboard Rock Your CURVES Deck Party with DJ
Rock Your CURVES Welcome Dinner
Rock Your CURVES Dance Party
Bottles of White Wine at Dinner
Rock Your CURVES Pool Party
Rock Your CURVES Formal Dinner
Rock Your CURVES Formal Photo Session
Rock Your CURVES Spa Party
Rock Your CURVES Open Bar Cocktail Party & Maxi Dress Social
Rock Your CURVES Karaoke Night
Rock Your CURVES Farwell Dinner
Rock Your CURVES Late Night Game Party

So often we get caught up in our daily routines that we forget to take time out to nurture ourselves while balancing the mom, wife, corporate or entrepreneurial acts.  An opportunity like Curves at Sea will help melt away your stress and maximize your escape time. I love fashion and the idea of being immersed in it for five days with women who look like me sounds like nirvana right now. Check out their site right now!

Curves at Sea participants will be sailing through the beautiful turquoise waters to the Bahamas aboard the Carnival Ecstasy.
 
Hope to see you on board!  
 
 

fashionably yours ❤ L8r

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment